Ricketts Glen in Ice

Ricketts Glen in Ice

Friday, December 9, 2016

Redirection...

I see a lot of people coming here to check out posts, which is great, but I haven't been doing things here lately. It's not that I don't want to, but my life changed because I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and Lyme disease. Thus, I've been writing about my experiences and adventures here AT THIS NEW SITE which has quite a few posts already.

This is not a pity party website. It's me being positive and overcoming things. If you want to see what that means, please check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed.

This month, I am going through my Lyme treatments, and I hope to hit the snow and ice soon. I'm also looking forward to climbing waterfalls, journeying on trails, and just spending time between the trees in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment